An international panel of judges will select winners in three categories. GraphicSpeak will highlight the winners.
Professional and student designers may now submit entries to the 2012 Inspired Visions Global Rendering Competition. The competition, sponsored by Nemetschek Vectorworks and Maxon Computer, seeks to highlight the work of today’s top architects and designers from around the world and their use of Vectorworks.
Submissions will be accepted from April 18 to August 16, 2012, in the following categories:
- Rendering with Renderworks 2012
- Rendering with Cinema 4D
- Monochromatic model (rendered in Renderworks or CINEMA 4D)
The international panel of judges includes:
- Daniel Jansenson, principal at Daniel Jansenson Architect and author of Remarkable Renderworks;
- Tyler Littman, principal designer and owner of Sholight, LLC;
- Nicholas Dunand, freelance designer and sculptor;
- Erik Recke, freelance architectural visualizer at Datenland;
- Alejandro Nogueira, CEO at DECC Arte 3D;
- René Racz from Lichtmaschine Multimedia.
Each category winner chosen by these judges will receive $2,500 USD. Winners will also be featured in GraphicSpeak, promoted on the Nemetschek Vectorworks and Maxon social media channels, and be featured in an official Vectorworks media release and on Planet Vectorworks.
Designers may enter multiple categories. However, all entries must be built on a Vectorworks model. Interested competitors who lack the current versions of the software can request a free, 30-day version of Vectorworks with Renderworks software at http://www.vectorworks.net/trial/form or http://student.myvectorworks.net (for students), or they can download a 42-day free version of Cinema 4D at http://www.maxon.net/downloads/demo-version.html.
To enter, vote or learn more about the competition, visit http://inspiredvisions.vectorworks.net