Executives and analysts will discuss tech and market issues.
Stop by the SF Green Space at EEFG building (steps away from the Moscone Center) Wednesday March 16 on your way to Game Developers Conference in the morning for coffee, breakfast and a solid grounding in game industry realities for 2016.
Jon Peddie Research is holding its annual press conference where we will discuss the latest trends in the PC graphics hardware market and hardware trends. We will have presentations on the future of TV Gaming, the evolution of APIs, and a panel discussion with industry leaders on Virtual Reality.
The JPR press breakfast is sponsored by AMD, Portrait Displays, Qualcomm, Nvidia, and Intel.
Doors open at 08:05 and a light breakfast will be served. Agenda:
- 08:05—Registration and a light breakfast.
- 08:30—Jon Peddie introduction, overview of PC graphics hardware market and HW trends
- 08:45—Ted Pollak overview of TV gaming
- 08:55—Wanda Meloni overview of games market and invite to OAG
- 09:05—Neil Trevett provides an overview on Khronos activities including Vulkan, WebGL 2.0 and glTF.
- 09:15—Panel discussion on Virtual Reality:
- Tim Leland, Qualcomm—VR in your hand
- Martin Fishman, Portrait Displays—Gamut while in game/VR
- Roy Taylor, AMD—VR in the movies
- Michael Lim, Nvidia
- Kim Pallister, Intel VR content
- 09:45 – Q&A and wrap up
Please use the link to RSVP: http://jonpeddie.com/events/details/jprs-gaming-market-press-conference-gdc-2016
Event address: Green Space at EEFG building, 657 Mission Street, Suite 200, San Francisco.