The annual survey explores technology plans of firms that use CAD, CAE, PDM, PLM, and BIM software. A copy of the results are free to qualified survey participants.
Cyon Research has launched its 2015 Global Survey of Users of Engineering Software. The annual survey is open to employees of firms that use CAD, CAE, PDM, PLM, and/or BIM software for design, engineering, manufacturing, and/or construction (generally known as engineering software.)
The survey explores users’ attitudes, expectations, and plans regarding the use of engineering software. It also delves into their thinking on:
- Acquisition process for software and hardware
- Views on business outlooks,
- Spending/hiring plans
and among other customer sentiment issues. All individuals who work in firms that use CAD, CAE, PDM, PLM, and/or BIM software are encouraged to participate.
Preliminary results from the Cyon Research 2015 survey will be presented at COFES 2016, the Congress On the Future of Engineering Software (http://cofes.com/) April 7-10 in Scottsdale, Arizona. The survey closes in January and the detailed final survey report will be published in May 2016. The report will be available for purchase from Cyon Research for $2,000. Respondents from qualifying firms—firms that use engineering software, as mentioned above—can receive a copy of the survey results, for their personal use at no cost.
The survey is available in six languages:
- English: http://cyonresearch.com/survey
- Russian: http://cyonresearch.com/s/Russian
- Chinese: http://cyonresearch.com/s/Chinese
- Portuguese: http://cyonresearch.com/s/Portuguese
- Spanish: http://cyonresearch.com/s/Spanish
- Japanese: http://cyonresearch.com/s/Japanese