The only iPad CAD viewer that supported 3D DWG now adds SHX and TrueType font support.
New features in this release include:
- AutoCAD SHX font support (view localized or custom SHX fonts)
- True Type font support (improved visual fidelity)
- Tactile sound feedback (confirmation for button and UI item selection)
- Performance and memory optimizations.
Other TurboViewer features include:
- Native 2D and 3D DWG and DXF viewing
- Ability to navigate full-screen preview during file load and to cancel errant file load
- Restore saved AutoCAD views to display the best vision of a design
- Supports AutoCAD line types to maintain visual fidelity as intended
- Autosense 2D or 3D drawings to automatically set appropriate gesture navigation of a drawing or model
- Multi-touch navigation while panning, zooming, and orbiting
- Doesn’t require Internet connection for remote field work
- Support for 15 localized languages
More information at the TurboViewer product page.